[Nfbc-info] Farmville on Facebook?

Fred Chambers regenerative at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 28 06:29:45 UTC 2009

I'm glad I brought this up!

Farmville does let you spend money, I believe.  They will take your
charge card to let you jump in the points level.  Farmville is run by
another company, but only allowed on Facebook with their blessings.

I avoided Farmville as long as I could, but one of my lecturers/
professors as well as several fellow employees are on it.  I felt
left out.

Fred