[Nfbc-info] Performing Arts Division- California

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:43:13 UTC 2009

Greetings,

 If you've looked at  the above subject, you've probably thought "I
don't think we have a performing arts division".   If you've thought
this then.. you are absolutely correct.  But, i hope that with your
help we can change this.

  I am looking for  a committed group of   about five people  to get
this division idea started. If you are from No-cal or so-cal; way up
north or in the middle, I would love to hear from you.
 If you love to sing, dance, act, play an instrumentect... or have
connections  related to venue/equipmenp/event planning, this would be
great  for you.
  Please  see atatched for  contact info and blurb that you may also
pass along to any other  interested individuals.

 Best,
  Darian  Smith

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching