[Nfbc-info] National Federation of The Blind of California, San Francisco Chapter presents...

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:04:54 UTC 2009

If you like Wine and cheese, Italianfood, prizes, people, learning
about blindness andSanfrancisco, then you'll love this event!
 (atatched is a flyer that you can pass  around to  your friends,
family, and just anybody who  you think might enjoy this!

   Thanks,
  Darian Smith
 NFBCSF event committee
NFBCFLYERWINETASTING.pdf
A.G. FERRARI PRESENTS
THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF CALIFORNIA,
SAN FRANCISCO CHAPTER
Come join the San Francisco Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind for an
afternoon of good food, good friends, and good wine!
The National Federation of the Blind: San Francisco Chapter (NFBC SF)
will be holding
it’s annual Holiday party/fund raiser at A.G. Ferrari San Francisco –
SOMA. 686 Mission
St. (between New Montgomery St. near 3rd St.), San Francisco, CA
94105, on Saturday
afternoon, December 5, 2009, from 2 P.M., until about 4 P.M. At this
event we plan to
have a raffle, of a number of items, (including a $100.00, gift basket
donated from A.G.
Ferrari), wine tasting, and an opportunity to talk about blindness and
all things blindnessrelated
with the entire NFBCSF chapter board and membership. Raffle tickets will be
sold at the door, and inside the store at $1.00, per ticket, and
$5.00, for six tickets.
Just a ten dollar donation, by RSVP, or at the door assures you two
raffle tickets, and an
opportunity to sample as many great parings of tastings of A.G.F.
Rosso, Bianco and
Prosecco. , and cheese as your heart desires. The tastings of Rosso, Bianco and
Prosecco, and cheese parings will be provided as compliments of A.G.
Ferrari.. Please
RSVP, by calling Jim Blacksten, at 415-543-3727, and arrange to make
your $10.00
donation in advance. Donations of $10.00, will be accepted at the door
as well, if you
cannot RSVP. Ten percent of all purchases made in-store, from 2 P.M.,
to 4 P.M., will
be donated to the NFB of San Francisco, so it can continue it’s role
of serving as a
Vehicle for positive change and collective action for blind adults,
seniors, youth and
parents of blind children in and around San Francisco.
Following the parings of wine tastings and cheeses, as well as the
raffle, along with
ordering any food of your choice on the menu, an education/fun event,
as well as an
auction, which includes a Fire Department Donation of Toys for blind
children will take
place next door at the Paramount Building, 680 Mission St. on the A#2
level, from 4
P.M., to about 7 P.M. (your $10.00, donation to enter the parings of
wines and cheeses,
will assure you entrance to the educational/fun event at the Paramount
Building).
See you on Saturday, the fifth of December!!!

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching