[Nfbc-info] Letter to the Bee: Help get the word out on attacks onthe blind/visually impaired

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 18:30:41 UTC 2009

I couldn't agree more with Angela. We as blind/visually ipaired people should not or cannot live in a bubble. Are parents who run out of diapers/formula for their babies let their babies go without because this occurred after 7pm? What happened to Diane was truly awful. I understand a person wanting to be more cautious, but we cannot and should not hide from society out of fear. Pardon me, but junk happens 24/7. It is just part of the world we live in. The question is do we have the strength to carry on, or will we let this awful event break us? I say "no".

Man, this letter just feed into every stereotype regarding blindness!

Goodnight California family,
Karmalynne
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Email:ladymusic1970 at hotmail.com (music requests only)