[Nfbc-info] Wheels of Justice

Marianne Haas braillewoman at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 22:31:59 UTC 2009

Hi Bryan,
I sent an email to the District Attorney expressing my strong feelings
regarding prosecuting low lives such as Mr. Web.  I got a form email back
letting me know the website to follow the trial.  Unfortunately, I deleted
that email.  I, myself, have been a victim of a violent crime, when I lived
in LA.  If there is anything that I can do for Diane or to permanently put
Mr. Web behind bars, let me know.

Marianne Haas