[Nfbc-info] Last word

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:51:14 UTC 2009

This is going to be the last comment I make on this subject on violence
prevention.

I've been accused of saying or implying that blind individuals are
"helpless."  I'm here to say that the thugs think we are helpless.  We must
use self-defense mechanisms to ensure that violence against us can be
avoided.  We have these lists to facilitate information.  But we can also
agree to disagree; disagreeing politely.  Mr. Calhoun understands NFBC has
fought for this.  In closing, rather than nondefensive measures, we need to
respect and protect ourselves.

Eric

Take a stand!  Be a winner!  Be a team player!

Because: Friends don't let friends be sore losers!

Eric from Los Angeles!