[Nfbc-info] Urgent Please

Charles Vaughan cedwinvaughan at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 21:59:31 UTC 2009

Thanks for your concern, I'm very sorry if this letter came to you as a surprise, I told the police immediately after in the incident and all neccessary steps has been taking and they also gave me a police report to the embassy and the embassy are only get me a temporary document inreplacement of my stolen passport.i feel so helpless and rejected.any amount which you are able to raise will go a long way in helping me. and i promise to pay back as soon as am back home since i know you also need money for your personal  need,Also keep me in prayer because that matters a lot.

Please i need you to help me monetarily,Because i have no means of surviving here,I need you to wire me some money through western union. will be checking out of the hotel today due to the fact that i was unable to pay my bill,I still have a close contact with the embassy and will be getting a temporary paper in replacement of my passport,I lost my cell phone during the incident and i have no penny to call from a pay phone,I hope to hear from you soon and keep you updated about all improvement and  will explain the entire story to you when am back home

Thanks
ED