[Nfbc-info] CABS shot glasses

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sun Sep 13 06:40:37 UTC 2009

Dear  Fellow Californians,
CABS will be  selling what remains of those cool, collectable shot glasses
that  we sold at national convention at this year's NFBC state convention.
As with at National, we will  be selling them for $5 per shot glass.  So, if
you need another shot  glass or did not attend national convention, you
have another opportunity to buy  one.  All the  money from these sales is going
to the CABS Events Committee so that CABS can  have more cool events like
the River Rafting trip we had this past august.   For those of you who are
unsure what the  design on the shot glass looks like, we'll give you a brief
description.   It’s a yellow cab with Whosit  standing on the hood and the
words "Detroit NFB 2009above the car.   So, support CABS and  purchase your
shot glass! See you in Newark
The  CABS events committee