[Nfbc-info] Invite to the SF Chapter Meeting

jktomasell at aol.com jktomasell at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 17:33:03 UTC 2009

Hello:

     If you did not receive the first friendly reminder then you are in
luck.  This is just another friendly reminder that the San Francisco
Chapter of the NFBC is having their monthly chapter meeting for the
month of September on Saturday September 19, 2009 from 1-3 pm.  The
chapter meeting will be happening at the San Francisco Lighthouse.  The
address for the San Francisco lighthouse is 214 Van Ness Avenue in San
Francisco.  Everyone is invited and if there are new people to the
affiliate and want to check out what the San Francisco Chapter of the
NFBC is doing they are more than welcome to come.  If you have any
other questions besides the chapter meeting you can contact our chapter
president Eric Holm either at (415)425-5613 or at ericholm at att.net.
The San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC hopes that many can come to our
chapter meeting for this month.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC