[Nfbc-info] Deadline for CABS convention grant application fast approaching!

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Sep 21 17:34:43 UTC 2009

Dear fellow students,
    Time flies when we're all having fun! The deadline to apply for the CABS
$100 grants to State Convention is but a mere two days away! If you wish to
apply for one of these grants, please send your completed applications to
B.J. Sexton

bjsexton at comcast.net

as soon as possible. For your convenience, I'm attaching the documents you
will need for the application.
Sincerely
Angela Fowler