[Nfbc-info] Nominate a chapter rep state for membership committee

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Sep 21 18:54:43 UTC 2009

Dear fellow Californians,
The membership committee of the NFBC is looking for representation from
every chapter or division in the state. At our meeting at this year's state
convention we will share the things we've all been doing to increase
membership in the affiliate, and discuss new, innovative ideas.
    Chapters and divisions, please nominate one representative to serve as
your representative on the NFBC membership committee. Please send his/her
name, phone number and email address if applicable to
Angela Fowler
fowlers at syix.com
If you have any questions you can call me at 530-902-0987, or you can call
Mike Couey at 916-534-2981
We look forward to seeing all of you in Newark!
Sincerely
the NFBC Membership Committee

Thank you

Angela Fowler