[Nfbc-info] Some restaurant Mileage and starbucks info for conventioners

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Sat Sep 26 20:29:49 UTC 2009

Here is some mileage on closest restaurants I found Glad Mary mentioned
Chevy's Terra and I never have gone there and want to try it.

This list mentions three starbucks.  Here is the info on the closest one.
Mike
Starbucks - Mowry and Blacow
5034 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA, 94538
(510) 818-9026 -
Venue Website
Wake up and smell the coffee -- Starbucks is everywhere. The world's #1
specialty
coffee retailer, Starbucks has more than 16,000 coffee shops in more than 35
countries.
The outlets offer coffee drinks and food items, as well as roasted beans,
coffee
accessories, and teas. Starbucks owns more than 8,500...
more
Accessible to persons with disabilities.
Neighborhood:
Glenmoor
Creator:  mmelmon
Restaurant Details
Coffeehouse
Cuisine
$ ($0-$14)
Price
Kid Friendly
Atmosphere
Not Required
Reservations
Non-smoking
Features
Casual
Attire
Payment
Mastercard, Discover, Visa, American Express
Location & Nearby Info
5034 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA, 94538

This following seems to be one of the closest restaurants
Chandni Restaurant
 0.1 mi
images/map/dot_2.png
Massimo's Restaurante