[Nfbc-info] Adaptive technology expert sought to write report

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Apr 5 15:28:16 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm currently putting together an accommodations request for a standardized
test.  I would like to use a screen reader on that test instead of a human
reader.  I'm looking to hire an adaptive technology expert to perform an
evaluation of myself and write a report justifying why the use of a screen
reader would be a reasonable accommodation.  By expert I mean someone who
has been in the field for more than five years, works with a reputable
agency and has composed similar reports in the past.  I had previously lined
up someone else to write the report but they are unavailable due to
extenuating circumstances.  I need someone who can produce a report with a
quick turn around.  If you know someone local to the Bay Area I would
appreciate a referral.

Regards,

Tim Elder