[Nfbc-info] Committees

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 13:29:25 UTC 2010

Hey Federation Family,

My rambuctious 2-yr-old niece Piper Grace and I will help when and whereever possible.  Just let me know how we can help.
Karmalynne
"Because I have been given much I too must give. Because of Thy great bounty Lord each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from Thee with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me"
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Facebook: Karma Rios
Twitte:www.twitter.com/ladymusic1970