[Nfbc-info] Email Issue

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:18:42 UTC 2010

> Hello California,

 I first wish to apologize for the re post as some of you have already

personally received this message.  However, I want the rest of you to know

that on Tuesday December 7th, 2010 there was an email sent out from

tmanosh at sbcglobal.net with the subject line "Try This".  I am not sure who

did or did not receive this message, however, if you did get it please send

it to spam and delete that address from your contact/address book.  I did

not send this message.  My sbc email address was hijacked and someone else

sent this message.  I am no longer using tmanosh at sbcglobal.net and my new
> email

address is tmanosh at gmail.com.  Please add this new address to your contact

list if you wish to correspond with me. Once again, I apologize for any
> inconvenience.

Thank you,
Tiffany Manosh