[Nfbc-info] Would appreciate commentary

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 23:39:48 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Students from a middle school here in California have worked on a project
they believe will help blind people travel in crowded places like malls.
Their project is in a robotics competition, so although it may not be what
we all think of as the next biggest travel aid, it would be nice if we could
provide them with some constructive criticism. They've made it through the
first round, and are preparing for the next one on the eighteenth. If you
could send any comments to me I'd appreciate it. The video of this project
can be found at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5oQ50xt-rA

Thanks,

Aziza