[Nfbc-info] FW: Meet Meg on February 17!

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 22:36:39 UTC 2010

The important thing to do at these types of events is to use the venue to
educate the candidates about our issues. Over many years of working in
politics I have found that many candidates know little if anything about the
issues facing blind people or those with other specific disabilities. We
need to make sure that the candidate is receptive to our issues in the
beginning of their campaigns and try to influence their policies if they are
elected.
Chuck