[Nfbc-info] The Lions Center for the Blind in Oakland seeks board members

Shannon L. Dillon shannonldillon at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 20:07:28 UTC 2010

Hi everyone:

The Lions Center for the Blind in Oakland is seeking board members who are blind.

the Lions could really benefit from hearing additional voices from people who are blind.

Anyone who is interested after reading the Board Member Responsibilities should contact the current President of the Board of the Lions Blind Center in Oakland.  His name is Chris Pezzaglia and his e-mail is
chris_153-010 at sbcglobal.net.
He asks anyone who is interested to please forward a resume and a short note indicating their desire to join the Board.

Thank you.

SHANNON L. DILLON