[Nfbc-info] Meg Whitman meet and greet at the LAX Airport Marriott at 6 o'clock tonight

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:34:03 UTC 2010

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback on Gubernatorial Candidate Meg Whitman.  I
will be at the L.A.X. Airport Marriott; I will try and bring up a few
blindness issues, without going into specifics about NFB and ACB.

Here is a partial list I will bring to Meg's attention:

1.  Quiet-car legislation,

2. HR 3101, the 21st Century Telecommunications and Accessibility Act,

3.  Strengthening hate-crime legislation on behalf of the blind- and
visually-impaired

I heard an excerpt from KMJ-AM's Chris McDaniel, or, is it Daniel, where
he interviewed Meg, and read a Fresno Be editorial.  She's endorsed by Gov.
Pete Wilson, Bill Campbell, and Gov. George Deukmejian, the Governor before
Wilson, and after Jerry Brown, who is running again.

I hope to meet many of you, and if you have any other
suggestions/pointers, I'm all ears.  Michael and Chuck, thank you also.

Eric
..

..

..

Attention please!

..

Don't miss the new-and-improved college baseball list!

..

LSU, the Florida Schools, and the California Schools!

..

..

It's all good!

..