[Nfbc-info] (no subject)

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Thu Feb 18 16:16:55 UTC 2010

        Here is something I saw on my gw-micro list from Raul concerning
capcha's I haven't tried the internet explorer tool.  The fire fox one for
me only works some of the time.
the post reads:
Webvism for use with Firefox or Solona for use from either browser or
from the Qwitter client at
www.qwitter-client.net

Mike Peterson
.