[Nfbc-info] Meg wants dialogue from NFBC-Ers!

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Thu Feb 18 06:31:15 UTC 2010

    Hi Eric.  I would expect all candidates to say they want dialogue but
can you clarify?  What will she do to facilitate that dialogue?  Will she
make her website accessible? or is she just saying for us to contact her
however we can?  Is she interested in being invited to speak to our issues
at the student seminar in September or would she attend a chapter meeting
somewhere to dialogue?
Did she provide ideas? Maybe, you mentioned KNX 1070 did they cover her
live? If so we might be able to listen to her news confference on
www.knx1070.com
Thanks
Mike Peterson