[Nfbc-info] Important information about Legislative Workshop

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 03:55:23 UTC 2010

Hello Friends,

We are putting in to high gear plans for the Legislative Workshop.  Please RSVP soon.  We need a count for food and embossing purposes by Monday.  If you have not emailed me with an RSVP, then you are not in my count.  Remember that Jim Willows has prepared some wonderfully useful information about legislation that you really do not want to miss.  This workshop is for everyone who has even the slightest interest in learning, hands-on, from experienced Members about the legislative process in California.

This is also a first step to getting involved with the real issues at hand.  You can make a difference in the lives of blind Californians in upcoming months and years because of your participation in this workshop.  And remember to bring your note taking device of preference!

Best Regards,
B.J.