[Nfbc-info] (no subject)

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 18 09:59:54 UTC 2010

you may want to try downloading Web Visum which is software that will
recognize many captcha codes if you are using Firefox. You need to go to
www.webvisum.com and request an invitation to join the service. It is free
although if you make a donation you can receive more accesses within a
24-hour period. Hope this helps.
Chuck