[Nfbc-info] Important information about Legislative Workshop

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 21:05:30 UTC 2010

Dear Chuck and others,

It is more then likely that the presentations at the workshop will be
recorded.  We'll see what we can do to get that posted for all who are
unable to attend.

If there is anyone on the list who lives in the Bay Area and can host any
number of out-of-towners, please email me off list.  Also, if you are
interested in attending from out-of-town, but only if you had a place to
stay, email me off list at:

bjsexton at comcast.net

Best Regards,
B.J.