[Nfbc-info] Important information about Legislative Workshop

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 19 11:35:05 UTC 2010

it is unfortunate that this event can't also have a means for
teleconferencing or a webcast. For many of us in other parts of the state
attending this event in person is prohibitive due to public transit
constraints. If I were to attend coming from Fresno I would need to leave on
Friday by train and not be able to return to Fresno until Sunday. With hotel
costs that's a bit much.
Chuck