[Nfbc-info] Legislative Issue: Tiny Print on Prescription Bottles

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 26 05:45:21 UTC 2010

Thanks for posting this. This has been developing for a while and the
Pharmacy Board has been playing some games with this according to my
contacts from the California Alliance of Retired Americans. It is my
understanding that the Pharmacy Board does not have strong consumer
representation on it at this point.
Chuck