[Nfbc-info] CABS newsletter

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 05:45:15 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any last minute additions to the CABS newsletter. There is only a few more days until the newsletter goes out. At the moment, this issue does not have anything in the student tallent section. If you remember, we had two poems. If anyone has any announcements, or information that needs sharing I'd be glad to include that as well.
Thank you.
Aziza Cano
California Association of Blind Students, First Vice-President
Young Energetic Students Supporting Independence, President
www.yessinfb.org
Channel Islands Chapter, Secretary