[Nfbc-info] Exciting News

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 24 19:18:37 UTC 2010

Hello Californians,

I am writing with exciting news.  Jeri Siqueiros, which many of you meet at our National convention in Detroit and at our last State Convention in Fremont knew that Jeri was pregnant.  Well, the wonderful and exciting new is the arrival of Isaac Godfrey Ramirez.  Isaac was born on Tuesday January 19th at 11:29 am.  Isaac weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces and was 19 and a half inches long.  Both little Isaac and Mom Jeri are doing well.

Congratulations Jeri!  I am so excited for you and can not wait to meet little Isaac!
Tiffany Manosh