[Nfbc-info] Exciting News

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:25:27 UTC 2010

This is indeed wonderful news! congrats to   both mom and son!
 Best,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org