[Nfbc-info] Exciting News

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jan 24 23:28:18 UTC 2010

Bravo!

Mike

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tiffany Manosh" <tmanosh at sbcglobal.net>
To: "NFBC List Serv" <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:18 AM
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Exciting News

Hello Californians,

I am writing with exciting news. Jeri Siqueiros, which many of you meet at
our National convention in Detroit and at our last State Convention in
Fremont knew that Jeri was pregnant. Well, the wonderful and exciting new is
the arrival of Isaac Godfrey Ramirez. Isaac was born on Tuesday January 19th
at 11:29 am. Isaac weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces and was 19 and a half
inches long. Both little Isaac and Mom Jeri are doing well.

Congratulations Jeri! I am so excited for you and can not wait to meet
little Isaac!
Tiffany Manosh