[Nfbc-info] Exciting News

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 13:53:03 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

Oh how exciting! congratulations to mom and family!
Take care,
Karmalynne
"Because I have been given much I too must give. Because of Thy great bounty Lord each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from Thee with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me"
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Facebook: Karma Rios
Twitte:www.twitter.com/ladymusic1970