[Nfbc-info] Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as they do Olympic Games

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:44:48 UTC 2010

Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as they do Olympic GamesHello,

I think this is a worthy petition for all to sign. I was the 1225th person to sign it. Disabled athletes deserve just as much attention as able-bodied athletes.

So, check it out.

Subject: Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as they do Olympic Games

Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympics Games as they do Olympic Games

Sign the petition in the following link so we can be well on our way to getting the coverage we need!

http://www.petitiononline.com/USOCTV/petition.html

PLEASE take the time to sign this petition and pass it along to everyone you know

Rachel M. Reitz M.A. CRC, CTRS

Rehabilitation Counselor

Southern Arizona Association for the Visually Impaired (SAAVI)

3767 East Grant Road

Tucson, AZ  85716

520 795.1331 x242

Fax: 520 795.1336