[Nfbc-info] Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as theydo Olympic Games

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jan 27 02:53:11 UTC 2010

With great respect, on-line petitions (no matter how wrothy the goal) are
worth just about what you paid for them, i.e., nothing. There's no way to
verify the signatures and often the purpose of the site hosting the
petitions is to garner more email addresses (that is, possible members) for
the org or individuals putting out the petitions.

This is not to say that I don't agree with its sentiment.

Ye Olde Cynic,

Mike