[Nfbc-info] Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as theydo Olympic Games

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 09:18:16 UTC 2010

        While I just signed the petition and it is now up to 1569 signatures
I think this will be a longshot at best as I'm sure like all other
television program coverage is based on advertising revenues. Does the
disability community generate enough clout and interest in the world as a
whole to generate the appropriate level of advertising revenue to make this
coverage profitable for the network?
Chuck