[Nfbc-info] Youth Leadership Forum

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 21:12:33 UTC 2010

I second what Serina said, without hesitation and without question!
 If you should have any questions about the program, please do not
hesitate to ask me, if  you would like.  I was a student  delegate and
a staff member.
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org