[Nfbc-info] Congratulations to our newest national board member, Ever Lee Hairston.

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 12 01:23:53 UTC 2010

California Federationists are elated about the results of elections at the
national convention.

This year, for the first time in over fifteen years, California is
represented on the national board of directors.

NFBC Second Vice-President, Ever Lee Hairston was elected unanimously to the
board.

Ever Lee has served on the national scholarship committee for many, many
years.  She is also on the national resolution committee.  She is on the
Board of Directors of the Louisiana Center for the Blind.  She has lived in
three states and helped organize or energize an endless number of chapters.

We are so honored  to have her in our delegation.  I know she will do us
proud.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net