[Nfbc-info] Congratulations to our newest national board member, Ever Lee Hairston.

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 02:22:59 UTC 2010

OH Congratulations!!! This is truly great news!!!
Karmalynne
"Because I have been given much I too must give. Because of Thy great bounty Lord each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from Thee with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me"
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Facebook: Karma Rios
Twitte:www.twitter.com/ladymusic1970