[Nfbc-info] Congratulations Susan!

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 05:14:33 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted you all to know that one of our NFBC and Beach Cities members graduated from highschool tonight! Susan Rios graduated from Escondido Charter School, and she was prsented with a scholarship tonight.  Boy, this was a surprise to her since the five scholarship recipients did not know of these scholarships until the ceremony. Susan will be leaving us in August to attend BYU where she will major in Dentistry.

Congrulations Susan! We are so very proud of you, and we wish you all the best.
Have a great weekend!
Love and Pride!
Susan's Auntie Karmalynne
"Because I have been given much I too must give. Because of Thy great bounty Lord each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from Thee with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me"
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Facebook: Karma Rios
Twitte:www.twitter.com/ladymusic1970