[Nfbc-info] Legislative conference

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Mar 6 19:32:04 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow Californians,
    On behalf of Bruce Sexton, our esteemed legislative committee chair, I
am writing to let you know of our legislative conference call which is
coming up on Monday, March 8. The call will begin at 7 PM, and will be on
the CABS number. The call in info is:
218-339-2500 958093

If you were at last Saturday's legislative seminar, or are interested in
being a part of the legislative efforts which we are undertaking here in
California, you won't want to miss this call. Topics will include, but will
not be limited too:

discussion of the key legislative issues important to blind people in
California
Plans to hold a day at the capital sometime in the near future

Whether you live in Sacramento or Southern California, there will be plenty
of opportunities for you to help out with this legislative effort. So come
join us Monday, March 8th at 7 o'clock on the CABS line, and be a part of
this