[Nfbc-info] My first book for sale!

Candace Luther cluther73 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 20:39:14 UTC 2010

I am visually impaired individual from Los Angeles, CA. I am releasing
my first sci-fi book!

Todd, Amanda, Kerry, Ben, and Karen are kidnapped from their innocent high
school life by mysterious and vicious creatures, only to be taken to an
unknown world for a mission of a lifetime. Their trials will lead them on a
journey to save the most beautiful creatures known as earth-like species
from a stellar, yet deadly explosion.

Available for $17.95
If you are anywhere else other than Los Angeles, there will be a shipping
fee.

You may reach me at (213) 503-8474, if you are interested.

--
Sincerely,
Candace Luther
cluther73 at gmail.com