[Nfbc-info] CABS Membership Meeting now Available Online!

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu May 6 23:42:12 UTC 2010

Hello everyone:
    As you know, the California Association of Blind Students conducted an
informative conference call last month in which we discussed NFB training
centers. This call was recorded and is now available for download. Just
visit

http://www.nfbcal.org/cabs/recordings/

and click on Training Centers. If the file does not download, right click on
the link and select Save Target As.
   I hope that you find this recording a useful and informative resource.
sincerely,
Angela Fowler (president)
California Association of Blind Students