[Nfbc-info] iPhone Interactive Workshop

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:35:29 UTC 2010

Hello Californians and those posing as Californians on this list ...

I have a special flyer pasted below:

I thought this was already sent out. This promises to be a very hot
workshop tomorrow. I hope some of you can attend--even though it is
being posted at the last minute.

 iPhone Interactive Workshop!
Saturday May 8, 2010, 1 - 3 p.m.

At the LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
214 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102

Excited about Apple iPhone's out-of the-box accessibility? Dubious about
a blind-friendly touch screen?

Explore VoiceOver screen reader, Zoom magnifier and voice control
options with LightHouse staff. Learn tricks from other iPhone users and
get tips on helpful apps for transit info and more!

You do not need to own an iPhone to participate.

Attend in person or via live stream at
http://www.lighthouse-sf.org/listen.m3u

RSVP and details at 1-888-400-8933 or rsvp at lighthouse-sf.org.

Accommodations are available upon request.

www.lighthouse-sf.org

Lisamaria Martinez, Public Affairs Coordinator
LightHouse for the Blind
Phone: 415 694 7350
E-mail: lmartinez at lighthouse-sf.org