[Nfbc-info] State Department Spring Student Internships

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Fri May 14 18:35:40 UTC 2010

Greetings,

Please share below information widely as appropriate.

Thanks,
--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
NFBC Youth Programs Coordinator

Hello:

We are pleased to inform you that we are accepting applications for
the U.S. Department of State's 2011 Spring Student Internship Program.

Click here (http://careers.state.gov/students/programs.html#SIP) for
more information and to start the online application process. Please
note that the deadline to submit completed applications is July 01,
2010.

You must be a U.S. Citizen and a student (a full- or part-time
continuing college or university junior, or graduate student -
including graduating seniors intending to go on to graduate school) to
be eligible. Please read the program description and vacancy
announcement for more information.

We appreciate your interest in a career with the U.S. Department of State.