[Nfbc-info] IT IS HERE!

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Sat May 15 12:38:43 UTC 2010

    Awesome Juliet!  Congradulations.
Here's to your success as it's only the beginning!
Your hardwark and kindness I'm sure will be key in breaking down your part
of the wall that separates blind Americans as well as blind people worldwide
from enjoying first class citizenship.
Your legacy will continue to grow as your work thrives.

And as a mentor / role model you will be echoed by those follow in your
steps.
Some may even take greater strides but only because they had your tutorage.
God Bless:
Mike Peterson