[Nfbc-info] The play at Convention

Joy Stigile jstigile at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 5 05:56:40 UTC 2010

Dear NFBC membership,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have seen this fantastic play.  It is written by the Pathfinder Chapter President Rochelle Houston and it has some great music in it from the 1970's and 1980's.  It is briefly about a woman who goes to Club Pathfinder and gains the courage and knowledge to be independent after becoming blind.  It has 3 acts and a narrator who will describe the stage and costumes at the beginning of each act.

This fundraiser for the NFBC is starring several Pathfinder members and others from the NFBC.

Please come and enjoy, Joy Stigile