[Nfbc-info] Channel Islands Chapter Halloween Party

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 00:13:56 UTC 2010

Happy Halloween
From

The Channel Islands Chapter

The Channel Islands Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of California would like to invite you and your guests to our Halloween party. Fun games, delicious treats, and exciting door prizes will mix with the socializing to create an evening to remember. Meet and mingle with independent blind students, parents, and their closest supporters. You are encouraged to participate in all of the activities, including dressing in your best costume. Costumes are optional, but may certainly add an element of surprise and suspense to the evening.

We ask that you bring a friend along with you for the festivities, everyone is welcome!