[Nfbc-info] Pre-register for CABS annual meeting

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Oct 9 01:42:11 UTC 2010

Hello fellow Californians,
     Convention is fun, and Division day is full of fascinating information,
but there is definitely a stressful side. Rushing from meeting to meeting,
standing in registration lines, registering, paying membership dues,
remembering to bring cash...
Wouldn't it be nice if you could get all that registration hassle done ahead
of time? Well, the California Association of Blind Students feels your pain.
That is why we have created an online registration form, which allows you to
register for our annual meeting and pay your dues from the comfort of your
own home!
Just go to
http://www.formstack.com/forms/?991031-njyFjYklPn
fill out the required information, and proceed to the payment page. At that
point you can pay your dues with a credit card or through PayPal. Then when
you get to the meeting on Convention Friday, just grab an agenda and go on
your merry way!
Skip that long line, forget about trying to give your contact information
verbally when its crowded and hard to hear, and save your cash for something
else!
    Register online now, and enjoy the meeting hassle free!
See you in Irvine,
Angela Fowler