[Nfbc-info] Pre-register now for the CABS annual meeting!

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Oct 18 16:15:26 UTC 2010

Hello fellow Californians,
    I love Convention Friday and, I'm not biased or anything, but my
favorite part of Convention Friday is the student meeting. It is always
crowded, boisterous, and full of optimism for the future, and I don't expect
this year to be any different.
    If there is one down side to a popular meeting such as the student
meeting, it is registration, or rather, the registration line. It is usually
long, slow-moving, and time consuming. Save yourself the aggravation this
year. Go to:
http://www.formstack.com/forms/?991031-njyFjYklPn
and register and pay your dues online. This way you can walk right past that
long line, grab an agenda and head right into the meeting.
    So, save yourself the long line, make the lives of the folks working
registration a little easier, and spend the time you would have spent in
line doing something which is actually fun!
See you in Irvine,
Angela