[Nfbc-info] Important East Bay chapter meeting information

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 03:58:29 UTC 2010

Apologies for the last minute mail...but I want to be sure everyone
knows that Starbucks in Union City, where we host our monthly chapter
meetings, is graciously offering a great meeting room for us to hold
our meeting in.  We are still in the process of making this small
change official, but the room may be available to us tomorrow and if
you do not find us in the lobby, please be sure to check the back room
near the bathrooms or ask a Starbucks employee about our meeting.

Thanks!
--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
http://www.linkedin.com/in/serenaolsen