[Nfbc-info] [Cabs-talk] Important East Bay chapter meeting information

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:37:43 UTC 2010

Directions to the East Bay chapter meeting, as requested:

The address is 1752 Decoto Road (in the El Mercado Shopping Center).
It is not in Safeway, but a separate storefront between Safeway and
the Dollar Tree.

>From Union City BART, exit the gates and keep your back to the ticket
gates.  Walk straight out to Union Square Blvd.  Cross Union Square
Blvd. (it's a chirping crosswalk and you may hear it before you reach
it).  After crossing Union Square Blvd., turn left and walk a dozen
paces or so, taking the first opening on your right (a driveway).
Head straight past a fountain (that may or may not be on) and between
two sets of flagpoles (that make noise when it's windy) between two
buildings into the shopping center.  Starbucks is past the Dollar Tree
but before Safeway.  There is another fountain in the courtyard in
front of Starbucks.

For local bus information, call 511.